(TruthSeekerDaily) I love finding clever solutions to the little snags I come across in cooking, building, cleaning, or just about anything. These are some that I find myself using all the time!
1. Use retail hangers as chip clips
2. For the always-falling zipper
4. Fit two bowls into a small microwave
6. Use a leaf blower and PVC pipes to clean gutters without a ladder
7. The easiest way to make an ice cream sandwich
8. Unclog drains without expensive chemicals
Pour a half a cup of baking soda and a cup of vinegar into a clogged drain. Once it stops foaming rinse down the sink and your drains will be clear. A cheap and environmentally friendly way to unclog a sink!
10. Use a tennis ball to hold things
12. Stop people from stealing your pens at work
13. Putting your phone into airplane mode will charge it twice as fast
16. Fix a blurry phone camera
17. Use a glass to peel mangoes with ease.
18. Wrap a wet paper towel around beer, and put it in the freezer to cool in just 2 minutes
20. Use a can opener on obnoxious plastic packaging
24. Create a bright light in a pinch wen camping or just
in a pinch, a standard headlamp strapped to a 1 gallon jug of
water can illuminate an entire room or tent.
26. Cut perfect orange slices in 4 steps.
27. Tell which side an exit ramp will be on
29. Chinese containers are designed to fold out into plates
30. Run the razor across old jeans to resharpen and extend its life.
32. Unwrinkle a shirt in a flash
33. Perfectly cut cherry tomatoes all at once
34. Keep a pot from bubbling over
Placing a wooden spoon over the top of boiling water will stop it from boiling over by bursting the bubbles.
35. Soft-drink lids can double as coasters
Avoid getting a tongue lashing from your mom for putting your cold drink on her new coffee table.
36. Pinching the end of a banana is a far easier way to open it.
37. A teaspoon of of baking soda when you boil eggs makes the shell come off easily.
38. If you don’t have baking soda, then peel away a small hole at the top of the boiled egg and a large one on the bottom. Finally, put the small hole close to your mouth and blow.
39. Stack clothes vertically side by side in the dresser to save a lot of room
40. Charge your phone while traveling
Many hotel TVs have handy USB slots in the back that will charge most smartphones.
41. Folding shirts doesn’t have to be a tedious chore.
42. Place a plastic bottle on top of a yoke and gently squeeze to separate egg yolks from egg whites
43. Save space when packing a spare change of clothes.
45. Eat watermelon without getting messy.
46. Use AAA batteries in devices that require AA
Use AAA batteries in gadgets that need AA batteries by filling the gaps with scrunched up tin foil. It won’t last as long as AAs but it’ll help you out when you’re in a pinch!
47. Avoid Elevator Pranksters
48. Play games without ads.
Putting your phone in airplane mode while gaming will stop those annoying ads from playing!