(TruthSeekerDaily) We all have a down day every now and then, it’s an unfortunate part of life. Maybe you’re having a rough time at work or your significant other is fighting with you. Sometimes, we just wake up on the wrong side of the bed and the rest of the day is a negative nightmare.
But that can all change in an instant. By just reading these interesting and awesome facts, your frown will turn upside down. Get ready to smile in 3… 2… 1…
1. We’re all made from stardust
2. A group of pugs? It’s called a grumble.
3. Someone, somewhere, is having the best day of their life today.
4. When a giant panda is born, it weighs onlly about 3-5 ounces and is 7″ long
5. The voices of Minnie and Mickey mouse got married in real life.
6. Cows have best friends
7. Volunteers formed a human wall to help baby sea turtles to the ocean on the Caribbean island
8. Fitzroy river turtles can breath through their butt
8. A group of flamingos is called a flamboyance
9. Some window washers dress up as superheroes to cheer up sick kids at a children’s hospital
11. A group of women who call themselves the 9 Nana’s, bake treats for those in need and leave them as gifts. They’ve been doing this for 37 years.
12. Thousands of new trees are planted by squirrels…because they forget where they hide their nuts
13. Bell originally wanted people to answer the phone saying “Ahoy!”
14. A BBC news program ended with a three minute segment about a spaghetti farm where spaghetti grew on trees. Many people fell for the hoax and contacted the BBC to ask how to grow their own. Their response: “Place a sprig of spaghetti in a tin of tomato sauce and hope for the best.”
15.) The voice of Winnie the Pooh calls children in hospitals while in character to cheer them up.
16.) Making yourself smile will release chemicals that’ll make you feel happy.
17.)Making yourself Laugh hard can result in you naturally laughing hard.
18.) Right now, somewhere a baby is discovering bubbles for the first time.
19.) Puffins mate for life.
20.) A baby puffin is called a puffling.
21.) For a moment, when you were born, you were the youngest person on earth.
22.) Otters hold hands so they don’t float away from each other while they sleep.
23.) Blind people smile when they’re happy, even though they’ve never seen a smile.
24.) Rats laugh when tickled, but you’d need special equipment to hear it.
25.) No matter how old you get, there will always be something you haven’t tried yet.
26.) Every year the Netherlands sends 20,000 tulip bulbs to Canada to thank them for their aid in the Second World War.
27.) Think of the technology you own today. We’re living in the future people dreamed of.
28.) Boy puppies let girl puppies win in play fights.
29.) This is a quokka. It might be the happiest animal alive.
30.) Hugging can cause oxytocin to be released in your body (it lowers blood pressure and cortisol).
And if this didn’t make you smile? Scroll through it again. The second (or third) time’s a charm.
Spread the good cheer by sharing with others. You never know who could use a smile.