(TruthSeekerDaily) Are you an Indigo? There is a new buzz term out now that describes individuals being born in this current generation, they are called “Indigo children”. People by this description have deep intuition and are intelligent beyond their years. Within the spiritual community, these indigos have become more common, as the number of people that could be classified in these group are growing in number.
With a growing population of people that seem to possess similar and interesting traits, one qualified woman put some research into these characteristics, from that she developed a list of qualities that help determine if you or someone you know is an Indigo. This following list was created by Jan Yordy, who is a play therapist, former elementary school teacher and counselor, and has enjoyed a wonderful career working with parents and children for 25 years.
As you read this list, see if you resonate with any of the traits:
1. May be strong willed independent thinkers who prefer to do their own thing rather than comply with authority figures/parents
2. Have a wisdom and level of caring beyond their youthful experience
3. Traditional Parenting and discipline strategies don’t appear effective with these children. If you try to force an issue, a power struggle is the typical outcome.
4. Energeticly, Indigos are vibrating at a much higher frequency so they can get scrambled by negative energy (human or machine)
5. Emotionally they can be reactive and may have problems with anxieties, depression or temper rages if not energetically balanced
6. Are creative right brain thinkers, but may struggle to learn in a traditional left brain school system
7. Often Indigos are diagnosed with ADD and ADHD since they appear impulsive (their brain can process information faster) and they require movement to help keep them better focused.
8. Indigos are very intuitive, and may see, hear, or know things that seem unexplainable.
9. Indigos have more problems with food and environmental sensitivities, since their system is more finely tuned.
10. When their needs are not met, these children seem self centered and demanding, although this is not their true nature.
11. These children have incredible gifts and potential, but they may be shut down when not properly nurtured and accepted
h/t: [ Spirit Science]
Indigo children are very unique and need to be cared for as such. They play an important role in our society and are beneficial members of it. There are many children misdiagnosed with whatever the current popular mental condition is at the moment, when in actuality they don’t have that issue or need for medications at all. This message needs to spread to spare even just one more child the negative label when in fact they may be deserved of this positive title.