(TruthSeekerDaily) Triphala, widely used by natural Ayurvedic healers in India for thousands of years, contains 3 different fruits: Harada, Amla and Bihara. The word “Triphala”literally means “three fruits”. The combination of these three fruits cleanses the gastro-intestinal tract in a natural and gentle way. Basically our “bathroom experience” becomes a better one… That is the best way I can put it!!
Why should we cleanse?
It’s always a good idea to cleanse! Get rid of toxins that build up in our bodies so that our bodies can function most efficiently and have that bright glowing skin we all crave and want! More energy and feel less bloated!
And I’m not talking about cleansing with juicing or not eating. No no, that’s a whole other conversation. I absolutely believe in still eating a healthy diet while “cleansing”/taking Triphala.
Benefits of Triphala:
- detoxify and cleanses the colon of toxins
- removes excess fats
- purifies the blood
- removes toxins from the liver
- reduces some forms of cholesterol (serum cholesterol)
- reduces high blood pressure
- high nutritional value: including high levels of vitamin C
- high in antioxidants
- strengthens hair roots and enriches hair color